Which material is better silicone or TPE?
Silicone or TPE Doll
One of the most difficult decisions with the purchase of a Sexdoll, is the choice of the right material. The technology behind your doll has changed rapidly over the last few years. Two materials have turned out as particularly suitable to produce Sexdolls. Both kinds of Sexdolls can be purchased at a favorable rate here at our online shop
A silicone doll is made of a mixture of silicon polymer together with carbon, hydrogen and oxygen.
Thermoplastic elastomer is a mixture of plastic and rubber. TPE is a relatively new material which is used in the production of dolls. The material is a little cheaper and highly rated in the production of Sexdolls. Due to lower production costs, a TPE doll is often cheaper than a doll made from silicone.
Every manufacturer uses their own confidential formula for the perfect doll. In its shop, DollsClub offers the only high-quality sexdolls which live up to high German standards.
Nowadays, dolls made from TPE are trendy. Not only the cheaper price, also the incredibly life-like feeling and aesthetics persuade customers.
If you want to purchase a sexdoll, you should consider the following:
what do you want to use your doll for?
- Do you want to use her only for sex?
- Do you want to take a hot bath with your doll?
- Would you want to dress your doll?
-What is more important to you looks or the feeling of your doll?
These are only some of the questions you should consider before your purchase.
Sexdoll made from TPE vs. Silicone
For you to decide on a material, we created a pro and cons list regarding the two different materials.
- A TPE doll is softer
- The TPE material is more flexible
- The TPE can conserve warmth for a while but is vulnerable to hear
- A TPE doll is cheaper
- The material is more likely to stain
- A TPE doll can „sweat“ and be sticky, which can be remedied with baby powder.
- A TPE doll requires sufficient and thorough cleaning.
- A doll often has a more detailed and realistic vaginal and anal area
- A silicone doll can conserve warmth while less vulnerable to heat
- They are easier to clean
- A silicone doll is more resistant
- They require less maintenance
Silicone doll cons
- They are not as cheap as a TPE doll
- They are a little more firm than a TPE doll
- We are more than happy to assist you with your further inquiries.